Sunday 3 May 2015

We do have friends like this :)

I can't stop laughing when I saw this picture.
It reminds me of my friends.
I don't know that such things is a big deal actually. Maybe not for others, but for me, YES.. IT IS A BIG DEAL. Haha!

As usual, I checked my facebook if there is any notifications towards me. But to check notification only, that's a lie. Of course I 'll check the news feed that costs me spent a lot of time just to "face to face" with that facebook. Tskk, tssk, tssk. Social network influence.

But that's not the thing I want to share right now. Thing that I want to share is..

Do you have friend like this?

It just happened when I saw this picture in Facebook. 
I can't stop laughing about this. 
You know why? Because, I have the answer for the question asked.
The answer is this..




Hahahahahahaa! I just edit this image once I saw the anime. I put the caption, "When anime turn into reality"
hikhik, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apa lah salahnya tinggalkan comment kan?
Meh, comment2x :)