Thursday 14 May 2015

- STUDENT INFORMATION -

Previously, I already posted about my failed application for attending university right?
Now, I'm a UUM's student as a Bachelor of Public Management.
Syukur alhamdulillah, I got to to attend university eventually.
Even though the course I got was totally contrary from my previous course once I'm in UniSZA, I will try to manage it.
Hopefully, everything will be okay. Amiin..

1st September of 2014, the day I came to UUM and became as part of it as a student, OFFICIALLY.
Here is my student's details that I think I can share. Not too much, but just enough. Hahaha.

Here is my picture. So formal isn't it? Haha. For academic purposes. 

A little bit of my student's details
Name : Nurhawashah binti Arman Shah
Date of birth : 6th September 1992
Place of birth : Hospital of Duchess of Kent, Sandakan, Sabah
Email : missawa69@ymail.com / missawa92@gmail.com
Matrix number (UUM) : 234533

So, I think that's all about my details that I think I can share. Heee
See ya! xoxo

1 comment:

Apa lah salahnya tinggalkan comment kan?
Meh, comment2x :)