Sunday 26 April 2015

Woman. INDEED!

Being a woman is not easy and guys always commenting about woman's behavior. I am a girl, lady and will turn to be a woman, later? Time flies isn't it?
When guys complained about woman, they will say that "woman is unpredictable to be understand".
Seriously? Okay, I admit it. Yes. Woman is such an unpredictable creature. Full of various kind of emotions. Today is happy, tomorrow is moody, next week is depressed. The reason? No one knows.
Hahahaaaha.

But, that's woman. So, can guys just accept it? Woman born to be like that. hihihi..
For example, like this.....


it's true isn't it? H.A.H.A! - I just downloaded it for long time ago, so I can;t remember the source of this picture. hee-

Do you agree with me, ladies? Heee. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apa lah salahnya tinggalkan comment kan?
Meh, comment2x :)